About Reserve at Jacksonville
WELCOME TO THE RESERVE AT JACKSONVILLE
For questions regarding the tornado in the Jacksonville area, please contact email@example.com.
Currently, we are closed for construction and are not accepting new applications.
The Reserve at Jacksonville in Jacksonville, AL is your home away from home! Our individually leased two and four bedroom furnished apartment homes also include a washer and dryer.
Our community features include outdoor pool, tennis court, picnic area, fitness center, basketball court, business center, sand volleyball court and planned resident events.
Walking distance to Jacksonville State University (JSU) and steps away from the football field!
Online rent payment available. Pets welcome – call for details.
- Full-size Basketball Court with Lights
- Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Picnic Tables/Grills
- Business Center
- Pool Table in Clubhouse
- Steps from JSU
- Planned Resident Events
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet
- Courtesy Patrol
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Air Conditioner
- Appliances included
- Ceiling Fan
- Comments: We are Pet Friendly. Please call for details.
- Identity and Age Verification: Applicants must be at least 18 (or 19 in select states) years of age or older.
- Income Verification: You must have a verifiable income source
- Rental History: Up to 24 months may be verified on present and previous residence.
- Criminal Background: A criminal background check will be run on all applicants
- Earnest Money: A non-refundable application fee is required in order to process an application. An earnest money holding fee must also be paid to hold an apartment off the market.
- Credit History
- Equal Housing Opportunity: ROCO Management adheres to the Fair Housing Law (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 as amended by the Housing and Community Developement Act of 1974 and the Fair Housing Act of 1988). This community and all ROCO communities do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or national origin.